Stress Resiliency Course
This course can provide you and your clients with the tools necessary to best handle stress and recharge your body. We want to ensure greater health outcomes as we all know stress has a direct effect on health. Fitness enthusiasts may better serve the community with stress resiliency.
canfitpro recommends mindset as a key factor in achieving optimal health.
Stats Canada reports that in 2014, 23% of Canadians aged 15 and up reported that most days were ‘quite a bit’ or ‘extremely stressful’.* Enhancing positive mindset and emotional state can assist you in handling daily and unforeseen stressors and support your quest for optimal health.
- The effects of stress on the body
- The mind-body connection
- Applied relaxation techniques
- The energetic component of stress
- Stress management and resiliency
- How to recharge and thrive in the face of inevitable stress
4 FIS 4 PTS 4HWL CECs upon completion.
This is an online program.
This Course Includes:
- Laura Warf, B.Ed. (Fitness) McGill University, Coach, CFP FIS, MBS, RYT, Reiki.
- Marla Ericksen, E-RYT 500, Empower ME, Yoga RYS 200 & RYS 300.
- Stephane Bensoussan, B.Sc., M.A., Health & Educational Psychologist, Founder, Director of Clinique PsySante.
- Mary Romas, B.A. (Hons. Health Studies & Biology), DHMS, RHN, MBSR, Reiki Master.