Beth Yarzab - canfitpro Certification Development & PRO TRAINER
Fitness Instructor Specialist (FIS)
Why become a PRO TRAINER?
You are passionate about health and fitness and want to share that passion by educating others. You are an experienced fitness professional and it’s time to take the next step in your career. You want to mentor others and ensure a strong legacy for our industry.
By joining our national team of PRO TRAINERS, you will provide quality fitness and wellness education thereby enhancing the fitness programs available in your local community.
What does a PRO TRAINER do?
canfitpro PRO TRAINERS are ambassadors for canfitpro and experts in their specialty. As a PRO TRAINER you uphold and promote the quality of our programs by conducting certification courses and exams within your local community and online. You are an entrepreneur and a champion for fitness education. You are passionate about building both your business and canfitpro's as a contracted partner.
With the help of canfitpro, you organize and promote our certification courses and conduct the theoretical and practical exams. You ensure that the learning experience is fun and educational.
You are a mentor for those entering the fitness industry and you help them successfully begin their career!
Why they become PRO TRAINERs? | Share Story
What are the pre-requisites for becoming a PRO TRAINER?
- A certification, degree, or diploma in a fitness or health related field – i.e. Kinesiology, Health Sciences, Group Fitness, Personal Training.
- Hold a valid canfitpro membership and be certified in the discipline that you wish to teach.
- A self-directed entrepreneur with a business growth mindset.
- Experience teaching, training and/or coaching within the fitness industry.
- Experience teaching adults, presenting workshops and/or conference sessions.
- Access to online streaming device with a minimum 4.0 GB RAM for online course delivery.
- Access to a suitable and professional space for online course delivery.
- Own a gym or studio or able to provide a guaranteed host location with a professional teaching/learning environment. (i.e. classroom for theory, studio or gym for practical).
- Currently on social media/online presence.
- Growth mindset. Participating in continuous education.
- Enthusiasm, excitement, and a love for fitness!