For inquires, interviews and additional information, please contact our Communications & Media Team:
ABOUT CANFITPRO MAGAZINE
canfitpro Magazine is the leading resource for fitness professionals and club owners.
canfitpro Magazine, a bi-monthly publication, features expert health and fitness advice you can use to foster better relationships with clients, exclusive interviews with top-notch fitness professionals, sport-specific articles, CEC quizzes and more.
canfitpro Magazine offers new business ideas and strategies to increase revenue and retain clients, in an effort to enhance the health and fitness industry.
Enjoy regular columns like The Toolbox to ensure you keep up-to-date with fitness trends and equipment, Choreography Corner to spice up your fitness classes, and feature interviews with fitness celebrities! Discover secrets from the world\'s top trainers on how to market yourself and keep your clients coming back to you. Learn how to improve your fitness business.
There\'s something for everyone in canfitpro Magazine.
To subscribe to canfitpro Magazine please click here.
canfitpro Magazine is the largest magazine of its kind in Canada and is distributed six times per year to our members across Canada and around the world. To start receiving canfitpro Magazine, simply become a professional member and look forward to the next issue!
- August 14 - Global TV Toronto - The Morning Show | Presenter: Silken Laumann
- August 14 - Global TV Toronto - The Morning Show | Presenter: Ashley Callingbull
- August 12 - BT Canada | Presenter: Sadie Nardini
- August 9 - NewsTalk 1010 | Presenter: Dr. Jonathon Fowles
- August 5 - Sirius XM \'Canada Now\' | Presenter: Emma Barry
- July 29 - News 1310 | Presenter: Ashley Callingbull
- CTV Calgary news videos
- June 17 - Health and fitness centres during the pandemic
- June 12 - canfitpro shifts popular event online to connect and empower fitness industry recovery.
- December 13 -
More than 1,400 personal trainers, coaches, fitness business owners, and group fitness instructors from across Canada participated in the 2017 canfitpro fitness trends survey.
- June 22 - canfitpro commits $100,000 to provide recreation opportunities to those with Autism
- April 24 - canfitpro opens nominations for Fitness Professional of the Year
- February 5 - canfitpro launches new guidelines to achieve optimal health
- January 30 - canfitpro offers training discount to help former Target Canada employees transition to fitness industry
- January 10 - CBC News: Meeting your fitness goals for 2015
- January 3 - CTV News: How will you be working out this year? Top Fitness Trends for 2015
- December 31 - Huffington Post: Top 10 Most Effective Fitness Trends to Try in 2015
- December 30 - CTV Atlantic Fitness Trends
- December 9 - Top 10 Most Effective Fitness Trends for 2015
- March 25 - In new apps professional athletes become personal trainers
- January 21 - The Globe and Mail: Why small classes are a big hit with the get-fit crowd
- January 15 - canfitpro Vice President, Rod Macdonald on CTV News: \"Lance Armstrong Doping Controversy\" - Watch it now
- January 4 - canfitpro Vice President, Rod Macdonald on CTV News: \"Living up to your New Year\'s Resolutions\" - Watch it now
- CBC North on Atii and our Fitness Instructor Specialist Certification (43:25) - Watch it now!
- canfitpro Vice President, Rod Macdonald on CTV News: \"Are athletes pressured to dope?\" - Watch it now!
- CTV News speaks to Simon Whitfield on fitness tips at the Toronto Conference - Watch it now!
- Radio Canada International on the Toronto Conference and Trade Show
- canfitpro Fitness Professional of the Year, Jules Hilliker on CTV Morning Live - Watch it now!
- Rod Macdonald discusses using online fitness tools vs. going to the gym
- Halifax-based technology firm inks deal with Canada\'s largest fitness certification organization - canfitpro
- canfitpro\'s Toronto One Day Workshop with Paul Chek
- canfitpro Brings It\'s Cutting-Edge Education to Edmonton
- canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show listed as TOP FITNESS EVENTS IN 2012!
- Fitness Professional of the Year Nominees:
- Aric Sudicky - London fitness practitioner named number one in Canada
- Dave Aver - Cobourg fitness trainer named a top-three finalist in Canada (September 8)
- Tara Newbiggi - Yellowknife\'s face of fitness (September 7)
- canfitpro and YogaFit® join forces to bring yoga training to the Canadian fitness industry (August 25)
- canfitpro returns to Calgary in October! (August 25)
- Tosca Reno after the show! (August 22)
- Charles Poliquin at the canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show(August 22)
- Charles Poliquin with contest winner Chris Buott (August 23)
- Trish Stratusfies the canfitpro Consumer Fitness + Wellness Show(August 21)
- Tosca Reno blogs about the canfitpro Consumer Fitness + Wellness Show (August 19)
- Getting ready for the canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show (August 19)
- Fitness Icon Trish Stratus appearing at the canfitpro Consumer Fitness + Wellnes Show (August 10)
- What to expect at the canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show (June 18)
- canfitpro PTS PRO TRAINER Curtis Medina on self-sabotaging (February 16)
- Maureen Hagan discusses older adult fitness (January 27)
- Baby boomers
- Nathalie Lacombe dicusses realistic goal setting (January 11)