Position Title: Bilingual – PRO TRAINER Account Manager
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: Certification Manager
Location: 225 Select Ave., Toronto
What is a Bilingual – PRO TRAINER Account Manager?
As a canfitpro PRO TRAINER Account Manager you will be responsible for the success and growth of the certification programs by recruiting, training, and coaching of PRO TRAINERS. You will be responsible for
selling PRO TRAINER agencies, ensuring the quality and quantity of courses and exams offered, and maintaining the quality of canfitpro’s brand as it is experienced through certification members.
What will you be doing?
- In French and English, develop and support our PRO TRAINER network in primarily Quebec and across Canada
- Prospect to identify possible leads to grow PRO TRAINER Agencies with monthly and annual sales goals
- Promote canfitpro brand by recruitment, approval, sales, and placement of PRO TRAINERs to facilitate courses
- Train, coach, and support PRO TRAINERS to ensure the quality and quantity of courses and exams are met
- Facilitate PRO TRAINER Training Camps, ensure new PRO TRAINERs are prepared and confident leading canfitpro education
- Responsible for professional communication with PRO TRAINERS as a representative of canfitpro’s brand across Canada
- Build relationships and rapport with fitness professionals, fitness clubs and their staff, colleges and universities, etc.
- Work closely with all other departments to provide a positive certification experience during all points of contact
Do you have what it takes?
- Bilingual French/English verbal and written communication is required
- Minimum of Post secondary education
- 3+ years facilitating and coaching experience in a result driven role
- 2 years or more in a sales, customer service, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Experience and interest in the fitness industry is an asset
- Exemplary leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, planning and organizational skills
- Independence, self-motivation, high level of initiative
- Sound judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask, build relationships, and adapt to changing situations
- This position is based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
- A normal weekday office schedule, occasional evenings and weekends as required
- Occasional off-site work and travel required
Why work for canfitpro?
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefit needs
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during recruitment to applicants with disabilities.