What is a B2B Sales Administrator?
The B2B Sales Administrator will be responsible for the consistent and timely administration and communication for all Business to Business sales with the goal of providing an elite level of service to all internal and external customers.
Candidates should be able to manage time sensitive deliverables in a fast-paced environment with little oversight. The role places emphasis on attention to detail, creativity, assertiveness and reliability.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee the lead management process including lead distribution, scoring, account assignments, and updating contact information
- Identifies new and upcoming prospecting opportunities including providing insights and exhibitor listings for relatable external events
- Delivers regular reporting and tracking updates for sales progress and overall goal achievement
- Liaises with other departments to ensure the execution and deployment of team related marketing & purchased solutions, specifically Marketing & Communications
- Constructs and leads the execution of all team marketing calendars, initiatives, and campaigns including creative brief submissions and the editing processes.
- Collects and shares marketing performance data and analytics for digital and web-based marketing campaigns with external customers and at team meetings
- Provides post event reporting for internal events which include trade show, sponsorship, or advertising sales; also includes key insights and highlights
- Supports ongoing communication with customers related to bookings and contract fulfillment
- Initiates production of sales applications, contracts, and marketing materials
- Coordinates content and editorial production for the B2B Fitness Newsletter distributed monthly through an email marketing solution to all business contacts
- Manages other projects and tasks related to B2B Sales & Strategic Partnerships, as needed
Do you have what it takes?
- Embodies canfitpro’s Values: Customer Mindset, Commitment, Curiosity, Cultivate a Passion for Fitness
- Education or relevant experience in Business Administration, Project Management, and/or Marketing is an asset
- 1-2 years of administration experience
- High level of independence and motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Suites including Excel and PowerPoint, Dynamics 365
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritize projects
- Experience and interest in the fitness industry an asset
- This position is based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
- Mainly weekdays, occasional evenings and weekends
- Occasionally work off-site work may be required
Why work for canfitpro?
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefits needs
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during recruitment to applicants with disabilities.