||Assistant Fitness Manager
- Assist with the financial management of the department to include achieving personal training revenue goals
- Assist in ensuring that all personal trainers are working the minimum required hours.
- Assist in implementation of personal training consultation and/ or assessment with every client.
- Ensure individual and club personal training revenue goals are achieved
- Participate in monthly Fitness Manager conference calls
- Assist in ensuring all sales tools, systems, and resources available are used by all associates
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, training, development, and performance management of all personal trainers
- Assist in upholding all human relations aspects of personal trainers education, personal training on-boarding program, and ongoing performance reviews
- Ensure personal training programs are safe and effective and adhere to company standards.
- Maintain a high level of communication and teamwork to ensure successful operations
- 1 – 2 years experience working at GoodLife Fitness
- Approved Personal Training Certification
- Previous success in sales
- Passion for fitness
- Previous work experience in the fitness industry
- Customer Service Experience
- Exemplary communication, time management and organizational skills
||Salary plus bonuses
|Method of Submission
Please send your resume to:
Back to the Job List